Friday, September 4, 2020

Long time.. but I am here now..

It's a long way away from my comfort that was then, but here I am , an inch tall , an ounce bold, still timid of fear and still a long way from understanding. Yet there is now, a balance of my own version of right and wrong, good or bad.
Hence I have decided to bask the sun. Enough of me bickering on this and that, what came ,what i faced, where I lost , how bitter were some victories and how sweet some defeats, they all matter and they donot at the same time.
Yes I have issues, in my own perspective and will be more so when judge and evaluate me through what I write. 
But what compells me is a simple logic , how will I know if I will fall or rise , if I donot walk or fly.
So let's begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world outside....

As i stand outside this silence among the noise. i hear the message this chaos has left. The world will be the same after the storm.  For th...